Wednesday 23 September 2009

KTBFFH

Stands for "Keep The Blue Flag Flying High". I am sure everyone will bypass this post but it wouldn't make sense to jot down my inspirations if I didn't include Chelsea FC. Im a lifelong fan before you judge, I was born into it as a religion! And there is reason and relevance for this post. I get inspired by the atmosphere. Not necessarily at Stamford Bridge but the adrenalin of travelling around the country, exploring new cities, seeing new stadiums, meeting new fans. I assure you, there is more to a live football match than aggressive one-upmanship: The witty banter, the proud chants, the football and of course the result. The feeling of sharing ultimate joy with 40,000 other people is extraordinary. How can people condone that! Being a football fan is extremely emotional. It is about passion. It's about pride. It's about hatred. It's about victory and failure. It's about keeping the faith. It's undeniably, an inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. I presume today is when your flag flying high really comes into question. Bloodie Titus Bramble...and Louis Saha for that matter!!!

    ReplyDelete